Jackie addresses fertility concerns with an in depth understanding of the cycle from a western and eastern perspective, detailed diagnosis and understanding of the underlying problems that are contributing, and timing of the treatments in conjunction with your IUI/IVF protocol in a precise way. This enables her patients to have the best possible outcomes when it comes to achieving and maintaining pregnancy.
Jackie supports fertility patients to gain an in-depth understanding of their medical history and uncover any factors that may be contributing to infertility. She designs a treatment plan to optimize the timing of treatments with the cycle. A course of treatment can range from 3 months to 9 months, but varies greatly from person to person depending on individual circumstances and conditions.
Holistic Fertility Treatment Plan Includes
· Optimal timing of treatments in the cycle
· Empowerment through support in lifestyle choices
· Dietary & exercise considerations
· Supplements if needed
· Referrals to other practitioners in the community if needed
· Mindfulness techniques & support for stress reduction
Our success rates are high due to our relationships with Colorado's top reproductive endocrinologists and blending traditional Asian medicine + modern researched protocols and incorporating a plan tailored specifically for you.
- Optimize uterine endometrial lining
- Increase uterine arterial blood flow
- Assist follicle growth
- Normalize hormone levels
-Regulate menstrual cycles
-Decrease fertility medication side effects
- Relieve pain
- Decrease miscarriage rates
- Improve sperm quality
- Relieve anxiety and decrease stress hormones