Initial Acupuncture Session
- This 90 minute session includes a thorough review of your medical history, treatment planning, acupuncture treatment, and, if appropriate, dietary and exercise recommendations, herbal consultation, moxibustion, cupping or manual therapy.
Acupuncture Follow-up Session
- Follow up treatments will last approximately 50-60 minutes and may include acupuncture, moxibustion, cupping, manual therapy and herbal consultation.
- After 10 acupuncture sessions, you’ll get one FREE!
- Refer a friend or family member and get 50% off a session once they have scheduled and completed their initial evaluation.
All Sessions or Packages may include:
- Custom blended herbal supplements*
- Complete nutritional counseling
- Emotional support
- Stress reduction strategies
*may be purchased at an additional cost
Please provide at least 24 hours notice of changes to your appointment time. For cancellations within 24 hours, there is a $35 late cancellation fee. For no shows, the fee is the full session charge at $75. This is not a penalty. It is necessary to cover a portion of our time and business and overhead expenses. It is very helpful if you offer this proactively.
We do not bill insurance, however, we are happy to provide you with receipts that you can submit for reimbursment. Many patients have acupuncture coverage and it is worth calling your insurance carrier to find out.