Initial Acupuncture Session
- Includes a thorough review of your medical history, treatment planning, acupuncture treatment, and if appropriate dietary and/or exercise recommendations.
Acupuncture Follow-up Session
- Follow up treatments will last approximately 50-60 minutes.
Package of 5 follow-up treatments
- Package of five follow-up appointments.
Saves you $25!
Package of 10 follow-up treatments
- Package of ten follow-up appointments.
Saves you $70!
All Sessions or Packages may include:
- Custom blended herbal supplements*
- Complete nutritional counseling
- Emotional support
- Stress reduction strategies
*may be purchased at an additional cost
Please provide at least 24 hours notice of changes to your appointment time. For cancellations within 24 hours, there is a $25 late cancellation fee. It is very helpful if you offer this proactively. For no shows, the fee is the full session charge. Exceptions are made for severe weather, family emergencies and contagious illnesses.
About 20% of patients have acupuncture coverage and it is worth calling your insurance carrier to find out. We would be considered out of network providers. We are happy to bill insurance once you have verified with your insurance provider your acupuncture benefits, plan limitations and exclusions. Because patients are financially responsible for any amount not covered by insurance, it is important to have a clear idea of your coverage. If you are unsure of your coverage, you can elect to pay the lower time of service rates and we will provide a superbill for you to submit to your insurance carrier. All insurance is billed at standard acupuncture rates set by worker’s compensation; payment at time of service rates are discounted.